07 March 2012

Granny squares

Just a couple of months ago I didn't understand at all what people find in granny squares.
Like many other crocheters, I very much enjoy starting new projects, but it can be hard to concentrate throughout the work and successfully finish them.
So, I was looking for something fun and easy, and right at the moment I came across Summer Garden Granny Square pattern. I decided to give it a try with yarn leftovers from other projects. Of course, after the very first square I found out that they're addictive! 
I have a few ideas about what to make out of them, but I'm still not sure. Let's see how it turns out.








































They are sooo nice! And colors look surprisingly good together - for an accidental color palette :)


No comments:

Post a Comment